Can You See That ?

My ideas and world view.

Name:
Location: India

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Namma Shingara Chennai!!

PART-1 VANNU (I CAME)
------------------------

After I made up my mind to accept the offer from futuresoft I decided to gather some fundas about Chennai. Oru sada software engineer enna nilayil najn google search nadathi. keywords: "introduction chennai". I was not "feeling lucky" but I was lucky. Da kidakunnu first pageil thanne chennaiye patti ulla futuresoftinte abhiprayam. (http://www.futsoft.com/chennai_intro.htm)

Click panniyachu......kandu...vayichu...istapettu.....kollam...ummmmmm

Angane najan chennaiil ethi....namma shingara chennai...

I tried to forget the stories about chennai that dennis (my schoolmates name has been altered so that he wont be able to trace me if he happens to read this blog. ) told me about. Dennis was famous, or rather infamous as an incorrigible, congenital, unscrupulous and a creative liar. It was school days, when the world was so big, and had so many secrets. But later in my life I have met many people who are worthy enough to drive the boat he was in. So now I wont call him a lier - he was just a glib gibber..

Poor me!! This guy told me that his father was once appointed as the head (????) of The Chennai. When the Head (chennai thalivar, CT) came to Chennai he found out that all the streets where full of BM. So CT brought some swines from streets of nearby districts and deployed them in the streets of Chennai. They ate all the BM and thus the chennai roards wad cleaned during CTs tenure. At the end CT made ham-burger out of these poor animals and gave it for free to bakeries in Chennai (Ada paaavii..... I have never seen a bakery in Chennai where you will get good ham-burger. Chennai bakeries are anandavilasam or madavavilasam or etc etc pure (poor) vegetarian bakeries . This great idea created a win-WIN-win situation. The near by street authorities (???) was very happy because the swines where killed. Chennai Governor was happy because the droppings where removed. And needless to say the bakers where happy........thus goes our dennis puranams.......

But any way I didn’t expect to see any such disgusting sights ..ennalum ullil oru peedi :D .....some how I overcame all prejudices and preconceptions about her....and waited to see her in the Ananthapuri Express....

Nammude thiruvanandhapurathodu vida paranju, nagercoillile windmillukalum thandi, tharishu bhoomiyiloode avan kookipanju......edakku kure lightukal, kure engineering collegukal, kurekudi engineering collegukal, palarude perilulla engineering collegukal, vellam vattiya nadikal, thengukal illatta gramangal ellam thandi, thandi thandi, koookipanju, njan 2004 October 23-aam theeyathi chennai egmoreil kalu kuthi........

George Philip, Elavatta.
Wait For -> PART 2 - KANDU......(I SAW)

1 Comments:

Blogger Techman said...

Going to chennai from Trivandrum:

Bus
Time Required: 19 - 21 hours

TN Government
SETC BUS
Rs: 300

Private
Time Required: 13 - 16 hours
Non AC 430-500
Volvo AC Less than Rs 650 (550-650)
=========================

Train Time
Time Required: 15 hours
Rs:300-340 (SL), 900 - (3AC)

Ananthapuri 4:20 PM
Madras Mail 2:30 PM

=========================
Air

Time Required: 1:45 to 2.5 hours

Lowest Fares
Indian Airlines 2300 -
Jet Airways 2300 -
Deccan Airways 1300 -

1:41 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home